domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017

Welcome to a look at León!


Welcome to a look at León! We are the authors of this blog, where we will introduce you our city. Now, we will introduce ourselves separately.




Hi! My name is Ivan Mielgo, and I'm in charge of writing the entry called 'León', where y talk about the city where we live. I'm 19 years old, I love technology and my favorite hobby is to watch series and movies. I'm in the primary education degree because I always wanted to be a teacher, due to I like to teach and to help kids getting more and more knowledge


Hi, I'm Ricardo Macho Valderrey. I'm the student who has written the part of diferent cultural activities to do in Leon.
My passion is music, I breathe music!! I'm pianist and I love classical music. I wish I could be a concert pianist or a composer. I study this degree because I want to transmit to the studenst in special forms and techniques to teach, I'm in love with teaching!! I would be a music teacher...





Hello, I'm Sara Seijas. I am the person who wrote about the University of León.
I am 19 years old and one of my hobbies is music.
I am in Primary Education Degree because I love children, teaching and because it has been my dream since I was a child.



I am Marta Fernandez Llamas, what I like doing in my day a day is listen to music and go out with my friends.Also I love singing because it relaxes me. On the one  hand, I have decided to study the Degree in Primary Education because when I was small I wanted to be a teacher.
Finally the entry that I have done of this blog it is the qualified " The different spaces of our faculty " where are explained the different places that our faculty has. 


Hi everybody! My name is Jesús San Martín, and I am the author of the sports entry, “Leon, a city who love sport”.
 I’m 19 years old, and I love sport, especially the cycling in the trials discipline. That is why I did the sports entry on the blog. I’m in the Primary Education Degree because I love teach children, and in the future, I want to*have my own trials school.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario